When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Wedding Day

Todd and I got married in the St. George Temple on August 4, (my birthday) at 10:00 AM. It was so awesome! I love him... look at that hot bod!
ok so I figured this was a classy kissing picture, so don't be too grossed out!
This is us on our wedding day! What a picture perfect day! Couldn't have asked for more... seriously! People were finally excited that we got married... or is it they were excited that we finally got married... you decide!
We were dancing to our song... Everything by Lifehouse, you should look it up if you're looking for a good love song to feel good about!
There were like 10 little kids attached to my train. It was really funny but I had to walk incredibly slow.
Who got married? That's right we go married!!!!!!He is such a ladies man... sorry ladies, I got him! Isn't he handsome?

12 comments:

Katelyn said...

Do you realize that your thing that tells about you says your single??? And why doesn't he ever take any serious picture?? I'd like to see one of you both smiling and not goofing off.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh.

Anonymous said...

i would have to concur with katelyn.

Christie said...

uh... well I'll have to look for some... and I have one picture with us smiling...

Anonymous said...

btw, christie you are now allowed to tell todd the story about "I DO!!"

Steve said...

Wow, an new blog. I like it...I particularly like the goofing off pictures :D

Christie said...

lol thanks steve!

Katelyn said...

ok, you're not single anymore...now your just cheesy. :D

Christie said...

Well I try!

Katelyn said...

haha. that's fine. cheesy is good. I like how there is a guy in the background of the last picture with all the girls.

Janell R. Cropper said...

I get to do that very very soon!

Christie said...

uh you already did that! silly