When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

GUESS WHAT?!!!


Ok so I'm not pregnant yet, BUT we're officially trying to get pregnant! Just in case some of you missed the news...other than that, there's really nothing else I can tell you about.. just that I started summer school today :P and that we're both working.. other than that.. we're lame

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

you big tricker! rude!
p.s. i had to type zahgg to comment on this.

Anonymous said...

Hey, lets have a race to see who can get pregnant first. I'll give you a months head start!

Anonymous said...

i wanna play!! wait...

Janell R. Cropper said...

I WIN! Oh wait...the contest is starting now, huh..that might be cheating. well, Squishy just kicked me three times in excitement for you!

Anonymous said...

Are you gonna race me, or what??

Christie said...

heck yes! Bring it on! I bet you get pregnant before me... lol but I'm gonna win... hehe jk

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I'm so glad I'm not trying to get pregnant! haha.. I'll probably be the first though haha jk ;)

Launi said...

yay for christie! yay for babies! i'm excited for you guys! if you win the contest, i will send you a package of saltine crackers. :)

Christie said...

yes! I love saltines! Thanks Launi! :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

Such a thoughtful gift. I'm glad we have Launi's in this world. They make it a better place!

Miranda W. said...

I'm in. I want a baby. I'm jk. I think we'll take a little more time. If someone is on board in, say, six months or so, it's on.....


This cracks me up that you are competing for pregnancy. Only my friends. haha.

Christie said...

bring it on... if Katelyn wins... I'll take you on... lol jk

Katelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katelyn said...

This is really funny. I know so many people who either were trying so hard to get pregnant and are now pregnant or are trying right now. It's fun to have my friends finally having babies though!
Anyway, I'm not really going to start trying until September, but if it comes before that, that's fine too. So, I doubt I will win. I'm excited for you though! I hope it comes fast!!

Christie said...

wait.. I thought you were starting in June... were you lying? lol

Anonymous said...

No, we are going on our trip at the end of this month. NO WAY am I getting pregnant before then. I wouldn't be able to go on any rides! We'll go off bc when we get back. That's why I told you I'd give you a months head start.