When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, November 15, 2007


This is how I feel right now.. I'm so glad that all of my professors have decided to put everything due BEFORE thanksgiving!

7 comments:

dust and kam said...

Fun for you!! Good Luck!

JaMiEj said...

Oh man! I totally know. I have never been more excited for Thanksgiving ever! It's unnatural.

Anonymous said...

i know! rudes.

Katelyn said...

I'm sorry! I don't evny you at all! But at least you'll be able to just enjoy the break without thinking of doing homework, right?

Anonymous said...

katelyn's right. a couple of years ago when i was at snow, my human anatomy teacher had our exam scheduled for AFTER thanksgiving. i still curse him for that.

Janell R. Cropper said...

yay for Thanksgiving! Then we can play, and no more stresses. yeah spitty...I would curse him too!

Christie said...

well no.. I can't play the whole time.. maybe brittany and I should do homework together... I have a paper due the monday after.. so yeah...