When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sorry I have really been no bueno at posting on the blog lately. I haven't been too busy or anything, it's just our life is in the air right now and it's killing me! This whole finding a job thing really is not my favorite thing to do! We've had jobs that were basically a shoe in for Todd but in the end they decided not to go that route, so we didn't have a job. We've lost our safety net of having a job, so basically... I'm stressed! We have a good job that we would LOVE to have in Texas. Right now, that's really our only option. I have been STRESSING to the max. I can't sleep, I'm scared we don't have money, I feel like we are barely scraping by. It's not a good feeling. So yeah, luckily we don't have any major bills other than rent. If we can't find a job soon, we may be moving in with family by the end of the summer, which I REALLY don't want to do. Anyway, yeah I'm scared and sad, but hopefully we'll get past this soon and have the luxury of a job.

5 comments:

DeFreese said...

texas? are you moving there??

Janell R. Cropper said...

good luck with the job hunting! I'm assuming his interview went well? Keep us updated!!

Christie said...

we would if he gets the job... I wouldn't move there until probably august of that's the case.

Lovin Life Together said...

Just remember to have faith. You'll be blessed. We've been there many times, one minute you don't know how you're going to live the next you feel like you have too much. The Lord knows your needs, just keep your trust in him!

Christie said...

Thank you so much Colleen. I think sometimes I forget that! I really need to trust him with everything not just religious things. Even though I can definitely connect him to this