When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

And so it begins....


yes this is me at FIFTEEN weeks!!!!!!!!! I feel like I've gotten much bigger much faster with this pregnancy. I was trying to find my picture of my belly from the day we found out I was pregnant... let's just say, my stomach was NOT this big! hehe

2 comments:

DeFreese said...

yay! i love belly pics! you look great!!!

A Momma said...

Congratulations you guys!