When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, November 22, 2010

almost to 36 weeks!


I have definitely grown in the past few weeks! I have been feeling it but it's making me super excited! We only have about 4 weeks left until the due date! The rest of my appointments are going to be at MY house and after next week we're down to one appointment a week! Any bets of when we're gonna have this baby?! hehe I'm hoping mid-december... but we'll see! I'm trying not to get my heart set on a certain date.

3 comments:

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

I'm saying December 16th...It's a pretty special day in my life.

DeFreese said...

Wow! You look like you're about to pop! Ohhh I miss the prego belly. Hope you're sleeping okay.

Christie said...

lol you're funny Britt... I have given up on all hopes to sleep!