When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, March 07, 2011

The Message

Wow! I just finished reading this book called "The Message" by: Lance Richardson! I recommend this book to everyone! It is so good and I felt the spirit the whole time while reading it! I think you should read it especially if you've had someone pass away recently. It will definitely give you a peace of mind! I know you can find it at seagull book and tape if any of you are interested.

3 comments:

The Shermans said...

This is a great book and I believe everything he mentions. It all just makes sense!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

It was so great to see you guys yesterday. I can't believe how big your girls are getting. They just grow too fast. I also just read your 6 weeks post. I had no idea you felt that way. Around me, you've covered it well. I just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful - inside and out. I don't know why it's so easy to believe we can't measure up, but I've been going through similar struggles. Keep up the good work - I know prayer has helped me a ton. Also, we're lucky to have such good guys to take care of us and make us feel special. :) Love you guys!

Christie said...

Love ya nish! Thank you so much! I wish we could see each other more often!