When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Before and after pics...

 July 2011...
 January 2012

I have had a few people ask for some picture, so here ya go!  I am feeling SO good and I am SO excited!  I am loving life and love that I am teaching my girls to be healthy!  LIFE IS SO GOOD!

7 comments:

Katelyn said...

Lookin good, Christie! Keep up the good work!

Darrell said...

you do look super super great! I enjoy reading all your updates, and can't wait to see what else you're gonna do!

JaMiEj said...

Oh WOW! You look amazing!! That is incredible! LOVE you! You're an inspiration!!

midRae said...

You look amazing and it is so great to see someone get in shape and love it. Be proud of what you have accomplished!!!! It's almost time for a new family portrait. :) So excited for you!! :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

bahaha, I just realized I posted under Darrell's thing. He things you look good too :) I was thinking about you this morning at my workout.

Christie said...

I was wondering why Darrell was looking at my pictures!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

You look great! Thanks for inspiring me :) Also, I LOVE the Christmas pics!