When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, August 03, 2012

The Half Marathon... in honor of Lisa! ;)

 4 of us from my ward ran the Bryce Canyon Half Marathon this year and it was so much fun!  These ladies did an amazing job and it was great to have some support on such a big day! 
I was pretty much SUPER exhausted after the race as you can tell, but I did a great first time of 2 hours and 13 min.  I was only 3 minutes off my super big goal of 2:10.  I would love to do another one day, but probably not this year... we'll see!  Next up... CEDAR EXPRESS RELAY!  Way excited for that race!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Woohoo!