When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Where I come from

I found some interesting pictures on the internet. These are all the pictures of places that I have lived at some point in my life.This is La Mesa, California. This is where I was born and lived for about two years.
Then we moved to Lyman, Utah. This is the store that my family owned. In this picture, it was run down and basically an apartment for missionaries at this point. This was after we had sold it and were no longer owning it. The little building off to the side of it is the post office. That's right, that little tiny wing was the post office. Weird huh?
This is Richfield Main Street. This is where I spent my high school years. That was good times, but rather strange. Hehe
This is main street Cedar City. This is where I met the love of my life. We are so happy and have been spending the first year of our marriage here. I love SUU here as well. It is an awesome college with many possibilities. Even though I like this place now, I do NOT want to live here my whole life. As soon as we graduate, we're headed off to bigger and better places!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richfield is NOT strange! AH! I take offense!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I remember that post office in Lyman! It's one of 3 building actually there. I didn't know that was your guys' store. That's funny. It made my day. Good ol' Wayne County!

Christie said...

I never said that Richfield was strange, just the things I did there... silly!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you haven't been in class for a while, did you drop it?

Christie said...

yes, I dropped. I can learn that stuff some place else. I don't need to hear all the different opinions in that class. I felt that I needed to. And plus, I'm struggling trying to get everything turned in and learning it all with out that class... so yeah. And I was just taking it for no reason so basically, I didn't want to go through with it. Sorry.