When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ode to My Husband

I just have to say, my husband, Todd has been so amazing the last little while. He has been CRAZY busy! I feel like we hardly get to see him, and when we do he's doing homework or is so tired that he just wants to sleep. I feel so bad for the poor guy! He's 1- in a bishopric, 2-taking 18 credits, 3- working 20 hours a week, 4- trying to get used to being a new dad (which entails getting up at night). Does he complain at all? NO! I love him so much and I appreciate how much he does for our family! I think he is pretty stressed out with his life right now, but I know that he is very happy with how full it is too. Even though I hardly see you Todd, I think you're the best husband and provider ever. Not to mention an amazing father! Lily and I love you and we can't wait til we're out of school and don't have to do homework every night!

1 comment:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Great husbands ARE such a great blessing. I, too, am thankful for mine. I know it seems crazy now, but this too shall pass. Give Lily kiss from her favorite brown cousin w/ freakishly long arms :-D