When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weekend in Richfield

This past weekend I was in Richfield for a few reasons. The main reason would be because my mom threw me a baby shower this weekend because she didn't get the chance to before Lily was born. Another reason is because my good friend Kacey got home from her mission as well. So obviously I wanted to see her!
Katelyn and I traded babies for just a minute. Cambree really liked to hold Lily and play with her. Sydney is so ADORABLE! Not to mention she's is twice Lily's size,but don't worry, Lily is catching up!
This is the group of us at the shower, us with all of our kids and what not. It was fun to get together and see each other's babies. It was great to see Kacey again too. I was really happy to have all of them there because it's been a while since I've seen them!
Finally we came back home to Daddy/Todd. Lily was happy to see him and Todd was happy to cuddle with her!

1 comment:

Caleb and Diane said...

oh christie, I went through your blog just looking at all the pictures of your beautiful daughter!! Oh she looks so sweet!! Are you not the happiest!? Congrats again!