When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy Busy Week!

Our cool Easter Eggs
Lily in her sweet sunglasses! She's stylin!
She actually smiled for the picture! I was so happy! This is her in her Easter dress and basket!
She was laughing at Todd, they were playing peek-a-boo. It's adorable!
This was me and Todd on his birthday, yeah I know my glasses look funny! It was his birthday on thursday, we had a little get together at our apartment, it was fun. He got a new Wii game and a new computer. I thought he did pretty good! Lily was already in bed when the party started, but she wished her dad a happy birthday! We love you Todd, even though you are old now! hehe

7 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Lily really is so cute! Love the Easter Dress too!!

Christie said...

Yeah on the hanger, I wasn't all that excited about it, but once it was on her, I fell in love with it!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

She looks so cute! I love the sunglasses the most! :)

Luke and Bridget said...

So cute!

Kiana Don said...

I still can't believe how HUGE Lily is! She looks like such a sweetheart and her smile melts my heart! Love ya!

Barlow Fam said...

I can't believe how big Lily is getting. She is so adorable. I love her Easter dress too!!

dust and kam said...

Look how cute Lily is! What a sweetie!