When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Family Pictures!




My awesome friend Bridget took our family pictures1 She was so fun! I thought they turned out great especially considering the fact that Lily just doesn't do well when it comes to taking pictures! Thank you Bridget! They are beautiful!

8 comments:

DeFreese said...

your hair is awesome! lovely family.

Christie said...

I'm really surprised it actually turned out that good! When I do my hair like that, it usually doesn't happen...

Andrew said...

Yay! I heart family pictures... p.s I too love your hair :)

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Christie! You have a beautiful family! I love the pictures and you kido is so stinkin cute!

Jenny said...

You have a beautiful family!

mikensi said...

Oh, i love you guys!

CJ Armstrong said...

I love your pictures so much. They are so cute. Your family is adorable.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Cute, CUTE family! I love all the pics!