When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

We're in!

Well it's official, we've moved! We don't live in apartments any more! YAY!!!!!!!!! I HATE living in apartments! It's so nice to have something to call my own! I don't have any pictures because I don't think I have unpacked my camera yet, but when we get there, I will take pictures. Plus we're getting new furniture but it'll probably be a month before that gets here too, so even if I do take pictures, it won't be the finished product. We're loving all the space and are still figuring out all the stuff we have to do that landlords just took care of before now... Well Lily just woke up so I should go get her, but if any of you are headed down this way and need a place to stay, we're open! hehe

2 comments:

mikensi said...

yay for your own place! did i already comment on this? lol! i know, it's been way fun getting to know you and hang out with you guys! but, for my sanity, it will be awesome to move, lol!

Janell R. Cropper said...

That's exciting!! I'm trying to make our second bedroom work for 2 kids now. It would be nice to have 3 bedrooms!! Can't wait to see it!