When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who does she look like more?

We found our wedding video last night, and we were watching it and I started thinking, who does Lily look like more? I would love your opinion on this one!

4 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

My vote is that lily is a mini-christie. Her smile especially. I for sure saw it in the picture of you in the little yellow sleeper when you're laying on the floor.

bundy family said...

Can I say neither? I dont think she looks like either one of you!! If I had to pick one it would be Todd.

mikensi said...

I wanna say... todd, but it's hard to tell! she definitely has your eyes, christie! and, was that todd upside down on the couch w/ his underwear hanging out? and, my bro suggested we use that song on our wedding video, lol! love it!

Christie said...

Why yes it is! We have another video clip where he's in his underwear too! It's too funny! But I have a lot of pictures where I'm in my diaper... so apparently we didn't like to get dressed as children!