When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Talk, Talk, Talk, Talk!

So recently Lily has become MUCH more talkative! She is constantly jabbering on and on and on to herself! Sometimes it seems that she is talking to me and I act as though she's telling a great story. It's actually starting to sound like she's saying words though. Last week we were watching a Baby Einstein video about neighborhood animals. When they were showing a Cat, she repeated them. Then when they showed a dog, she repeated them. It was CRAZY to see that! She doesn't much repeat me, unless I say Daddy. She'll say Daddy all the time. Go figure, he's not around all day. But if I ask her where's daddy, she knows exactly who I'm talking about and looks straight at Todd. It's fun that we are able to communicate more now that she's understanding more. I do love hearing her jabber all the time, she's so funny!

1 comment:

Sierra Nicole said...

It's crazy to watch them learn, to see how they grow and develop. It amazes me everday, watching the things Neils picks up and understands, and how easily he can express himself most of the time.