When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!

We are going cruisen! We are so excited! Originally we were going to be going on this cruise with Liv Sxinney but then they decided to cancel it for the company, but we're still going because we deserve to! Hehe it's basically our anniversary gift to one another. We got a REALLY good deal for a cruise. For three days, it was $258 a person. That is EVERYTHING included. I can't believe how excited I am for this. We've never gone on a cruise and it will be VERY nice to get away just the two of us. My parents are going to watch Lily for us and it's going to be amazing! I love them! It isn't until Oct. 16-19 but it gives us something to look forward to!

5 comments:

DeFreese said...

you're so lucky...

Christie said...

you can still come! There's room!

The Sorenson Clan said...

How did you get it so cheap? I want to know how so we can maybe go next year or something. I wanna go on a cruise, lucky girl!!!

Christie said...

The cheapest time to go is in the fall. I got it cheap because that's the prices that are set. I just went onto Carnival and you can see the prices, we're excited!

Janell R. Cropper said...

that is super exciting! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!! We're hoping to make a cruise for our 10 year anniversary. haha!