When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Have I ever said how much I LOVE this show?! It completely motivates me to change my life! The way it helps so many people to become healthy and make great choices when it comes to health! Oh! I just get emotional every week! It's one of my most favorite things that happens every week! If you've never seen it, I truly suggest you watch it! LOVE IT!

No comments: