When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cricut

So I've never really been huge on crafts but I've always enjoyed doing scrapbooking! After we got our tax return I was able to talk Todd into letting me get a Cricut! I am so excited about it! I'm also part of a card group and I figure I'll make all my money back by how many cards I'm gonna make with this thing! I don't have to buy stickers anymore either! Woo Hoo! I really want to find some vinyl you can cut out and put on your walls so I can do some decorating... Anyone know where I can find any of that around here?

6 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

We should have a Cricut party! (I got one for Christmas). You used to be able to get vinyl at Roberts :( We might have to go to St. George. When you find out how to do it, let me know :)

Christie said...

For sure! We should have a big scrapbooking/cricut party! It'll be fun! hehe

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

Oh man I want one of those...I'll join the party, but i'll be cricut less. Oh and I am not sure you can get the vinyl in Cedar try the Harmony book store I think a lady their sells it and she might be able to lead you in the right direction.

Shane & Amy said...

Kristi....go to ohmycrafts.com and get your vinyl there. It's half the price as any where else and they have a ton of colors. I've been buying from them for a while now! They have some really good coupons too! I have a code if you want to use it. Buy a pack where you buy 3 colors and get one free or buy 3 colors and get transfer tape for free. It's so worth it! type in mother20 for 20% off. It ends on Wed. night. Hope that helps! Email me if you have any questions!

Janell R. Cropper said...

lucky lucky! I have wanted a cricut forever. Maybe in like 3 years or something. Ha. enjoy it!

DeFreese said...

yay for cricuts! someday i'll own one too.