When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Guess who's a big girl!



Today is a day that will live in infamy. Today is the day that I took down Lily's crib and set up her big girl bed. I can't believe that she's old enough to have a regular bed, but I'm not going to lie I'm pretty excited about this! Yet with that excitement, I'm worried about how the next week will go with her sleeping schedule. Tonight went well but she had also fallen asleep in the car on the way home. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You're so brave! I dread the day that I don't have a spot to contain Kade, just in case :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

Does she really not roll off the bed? Steven still sleeps ALL over his big bed. Good luck with everything (and especially nap times!!)

Christie said...

oh she's rolled off the bed at least twice so far... in two days! lol it's not a far drop though so it's ok. It's gone pretty well so far!

DeFreese said...

yay lily!!