When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In case you haven't heard yet...

I haven't exactly been keeping this a secret, but we're expecting again! I'm due Christmas Eve... haha! That's my least favorite part of this pregnancy so far! I've been pretty sick but I'm making due! Lily still doesn't get that she's going to be a big sister, but that's fine! I'm just about 13 weeks! Officially over the first trimester!

5 comments:

Jesica Lindsay said...

Congrats! I hope you start feeling better soon, and Lily is going to be such a good big sister. Congrats again!

Jenny said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

I offically can't wait...I am longing for another so I will just put my motherly cuddling urges into this little one.

Lovin Life Together said...

Congratulations, that's crazy that you're due on Christmas Eve. What a neat Christmas you'll have.

JaMiEj said...

Yahoo!! That is awesome!!