When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

22 Weeks

This is what I looked like the day that we found out that I was pregnant.
This is 22 weeks later! OH MY! I can't believe how much bigger I have gotten in such a short amount of time. It's really starting to get so much fun! He is moving around SO much and I love it! I don't think I'm going to be able to wear this shirt for very much longer... what do you think?! hehe

3 comments:

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

So exciting! I swear bellies grow faster each time. Keep the updates coming :)

DeFreese said...

you look so cute! i miss being pregnant...

Janell R. Cropper said...

Fun fun!!! And you're just going to keep getting cuter :)