When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

32 weeks!

Oh man! I definitely feel like I'm 32 weeks along! The awful sleeping has begun... well it's been happening for a while now! The baby doesn't do too many huge movements any more. They are more just little jabs and what not. I am SO ready to have this baby! I have forgotten what it is like to be completely comfortable, but I'm willing to go through it to get a healthy baby. hehe. Lily is getting more and more excited about having a baby sibling. She loves to give my stomach kisses and talk to the baby. She always says, "Hewwo Boots!" It's adorable!

The Monday after we had our last ultrasound, Todd was talking to Dr. Sanders. The doctor had looked at our ultrasound and said, "Ya know, it wasn't exactly clear that you're having a girl, so you guys should probably come back in so we can see for sure what you're having!" I just busted up laughing when he told me that. So right now we're having a surprise! We'll have to see if we ever get back in for an ultrasound or not. At this point I'm just fine having a surprise.

I went to our midwife yesterday, I love our appointments! They are so much fun! So far I have only gained 10 lbs from my original weight! That is the best news I have had in months! :) But I had lost 11 lbs in my first trimester, so all in all I have gained 20lbs. I'm still not complaining AT ALL!

1 comment:

DeFreese said...

omg i can't believe they can't decide on the gender! can't wait to FINALLY see what you're having!