When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Turning into little miss crafty!



I got this idea at a relief society night to make pillows out of place mats and honestly it was the EASIEST thing ever! This pillow cost me $3! Just take a little of the seam out, stuff it and then stitch it back up! It's amazing! I love it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I did this, too! I even almost got the same place mat, but I got the ones with leaves instead. How easy and cute!!

DeFreese said...

I've done this too! they are the best pillows ever!