When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bubba Hog

Lol I like the fact that there really isn't anyone around him that's all that excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the heck?? he was drunk right?

Anonymous said...

Okay..that was the creepiest thing I've ever seen...okay so not really. I love how the two girls in the front totally thought they were the stars of that movie!

Anonymous said...

I like that his boobs bounced a lot. That made me laugh real hard.

Anonymous said...

Is he single?

Christie said...

I hope he is single... Thank you Katelyn! You make me laugh real hard!