When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Salzburg: Truly, A City Fit For A King

hehe this totally reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite. I can see Spam doing this as well! Enjoy! heheh

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy sounds a little bit like Spam actually.

Anonymous said...

i made it a minute and got bored. why did you post this?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no offense, but it wasn't funny at all. They only thing remotely funny was that I thought the guy kinda sounded like Spam, but that's it. I was wondering what the heck you were thinking.

Anonymous said...

Yeah...it wasn't all that funnny...it's true...but I guess Salzburg is truly a city fit for a king.

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Those guys are lame. I thought it was hilarious. I laughed at everything. "From naked lady statues, to clothed lady statues; Salzburg has it all." That's gold. Don't listen to those other three.

Anonymous said...

I liked the horse with the water coming out of it's nose...

Christie said...

yeah you guys are stupid! I think it's hilarious.. don't worry that it was at like 4 in the morning that I posted it! duh guys! Stop being so grown up about it! Thanks Miranda!

Anonymous said...

No prob. I find it sad that our friends have become boring and don't appreciate the finer things in life. I'm glad I still have you, Christie.