When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Big ol' hair!


Ok so I was walking to work today on campus, and there was a girl in front of me, and she tried to poof her hair up in the back, and by that time of day, it had become just this nasty ball of gross hair! Seriously, she just had this tangled ball of hair on the back of her head. I guess I don't understand that hair style. If you even want to call it that. Why try to poof up your hair buy knotting it up to a big gross hairball?! I seriously just think that's disgusting! I guess I've always had thick hair and it's always been poofy, so I'm not a give fan of it. Can some one please explain this "fashion sense" to me?

5 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Dude, I am in the same questioning as you. I see hair do's around here that my hair wouldn't do if I killed it.

Katelyn said...

Fashion sense?? I think it's a LACK of fashion sense...

Christie said...

that's what I think as well!

Miranda W. said...

Oh no. It's the hottest and best thing ever. I just try to rat mine so it stands on top of my head. I want to be cool.

Christie said...

lol good luck with that Miranda... i guess it's just so they can look at themselves in twenty years and laugh... or they might even be practicing for when they're older and they have to have the grandma fro!