When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring Break



So Spring Break has been rather interesting. It has been BEAUTIFUL weather. I have absolutely loved it! It almost feels like summer and that makes me incredibly happy. This week was also the first time I was away from Todd. It was hard. We were only away from each other for only like 40 hours too. It was horrible. I think we're a little attached to each other but I missed him a lot! Other than that fact, the week has been pretty good. I quilted a lot and had fun with my mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you go back with Brittany or wait and go with your mom?

Janell R. Cropper said...

yeah, same question from me :) It was fun eating ice cream with you :)

Christie said...

I ended up going with Brittany... i couldn't wait any longer!

Anonymous said...

haha I'm glad you came though! I'll see you in a couple weeks too if you're still planning to come.