When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Richfield for spring break!

Hey all you bloggers that are my friends that I like to talk to often! I'm going to be in Richfield for part of spring break because my mom needs some help quilting! Boy am I excited! lol jk. Anyway! I'm going to be there from maybe the 11th or 12th to the 14th maybe longer. It depends how I'm feeling at that point. But that bad part is, I'm going to be husbandless... but! If you're going to be in Richfield, let me know because I would love to see any of you when I'm there! Anyway... just let me know and then let the partying begin!

4 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Dude, can I come help quilt? I've been dying to quilt up here! (They have it every tuesday night for RS, and I always have to work) That is...if you're willing to put up with a Janell for a couple hours :D Party away dude!

Christie said...

heck yes you can come help! we're just tying them but it'll be good fun! You're more than welcome to come over! I think we'll probably start on the 12th

Janell R. Cropper said...

Yes! i'm so excited! This is gonna be GREAT!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Well, we've had some slight plan changes...we'll be spending a bit of our Richfield time at the dentist now...due to Darrell deciding to get in a fight with the bottom of the pool, but we'll still be here!