When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Clean Flicks movies


So this past year, Todd and I have been renting movies from clean flicks here in cedar city. It's been great because we rent PG-13s and even PGs that we didn't like to watch because of a few bad scenes. So we have been renting the edited movies. Well, unfortunately they are going out of business because of lawsuits due to copyright laws or whatever. Well, since they are going out of business, they are selling all of their movies. Well we went online and found out if you buy over 20 movies, they are only $8 each. So yeah.. we went crazy. We ended up buying 35 movies that are edited that we figured we probably wouldn't be able to see again, with out being offended in some way. So if any of you would like to come over and watch a movie, in about a month, we'll have plenty of good clean choices for you to choose from!

8 comments:

Katelyn said...

The Illusionist is an exellent movie. You should get it. There is no language in it and there is only one little love scene and if you get it edited that's all they'll have to edit out. If you haven't already seen it anyway. Good movie. I highly recommend it.

Christie said...

I've heard of it.. we'll have to look into that one

Miranda W. said...

The Prestige is one I just watched with Leah and Dylan and Trevor. It was so good, we had to watch it again right then and there.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Dude, I'm there Christie. Just as soon as I can....I'll run, I can make it in a few days.

Katelyn said...

We saw The Prestige too. Mike really liked it. I thought it was good, but I had a hard time following it. My recommendation isn't as high for The Prestige.

Jeffrey said...

Well hey, I'm glad they're going out of business!

:)

Oh, it's nice you can get the movies for cheap, too. ;)

Christie said...

well I just saw The Princess Diaries... way good movie! I think all of you should watch it, not you I don't even know you!

Katelyn said...

Saw it again? Or for the first time?? I love that movie!