When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sweet Jumpin'

So on Friday Todd and I had to sing the national anthem for the gymnastics meet. We decided to stay and watch the meet because we really didn't have anything else to do. We were going against Utah State University and so I thought it was pretty cool because that's a local college. Basically it was way awesome and we did really good, and we kicked their trash, sorry girls! But yeah, SUU has an awesome Gymnastics program and we have even beaten BYU, so that's really cool! GO SUU!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were there? me too! it was pretty sweet.

Janell R. Cropper said...

USU has a gymnastics team.....? BYU Basketball is nationally ranked! Go Cougars!

Christie said...

Yeah, I was totally there! But we're going up against BYU this weekend and we need to go and get all hyped up because BYU is good! Actually I think they are playing on monday... yeah monday you should go! It's gonna be fun!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Go BYU basketball!! I'm a cougar fan through and through....something tells me I'm on the wrong territory.

Christie said...

Who said anything about basketball?

Launi said...

someday, if you're all very, very good, you can be cougars too. :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

Thanks Launi! I knew somebody loved me. So, Christie, I was just reading the school newspaper for today, and the headline in the sports section, "Gymnasts post season high to crush the SUU Thunderbirds..." Go my team.

Christie said...

Actually they didn't crush SUU.. that's basically wrong.. I'm serious! I was there and they had like 4 girls fall off of the bars and fall on the horse thingy. And they had lower placers than we did and we got a higher score.. so yeah...