When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I hate feeling like trash!


So earlier this week, I was feeling just fine. It was weird though, because as I would walk outside or whatever, it would feel like my lungs were burning, because of the cold air. I don't really know what happened, but it flat out hit me yesterday. I spent yesterday afternoon sleeping and watching TV. I couldn't even hardly get out of bed. So I asked if Todd could give me a blessing. He called someone from the ward and they gave me a blessing. I was struggling. Part of the reason, was all of a sudden, my back started to hurt so bad! Like, I couldn't move. Seriously, I couldn't even sit up. Todd had to help me so much last night and I feel bad but yeah. It was so bad that I just sat in bed and cried because it hurt so bad. So finally after the longest night of my life, I fell asleep. I woke up this morning feeling about the same. My back still hurts and I am trying to tough it out in school, even though I have no energy and it feels like someone is banging on my spine. I hope this passes soon! (Sorry that I'm complaining... well if I was really sorry I probably wouldn't have written this.... hmmm)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're probably pregnant. :)

Katelyn said...

I'm sorry Christie. That's weird. Have you figgured out what's wrong?? I hope you get better soon. I will pray for you.

Christie said...

Thanks! You're awesome! I'm signs of pregnancy are a bit different. Just being sick isn't a sign of being pregnant. But thanks anyway!

Anonymous said...

dude, i was bein funny. i'm sorry you hurt. :(

Christie said...

I know you were being funny. I thought it was funny. I'm doing much better now.. It's just a runny nose and a cough now. We're good though!

Janell R. Cropper said...

It's okay Christie. That's the joy of being married...anytime you're sick, people assumer you're pregnant! Glad you're feeling better!

Miranda W. said...

You gota da baby? You look like you gota da baby.

Christie said...

heheheh Miranda you freaking rock!