When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, July 02, 2007

My life!




Can I just say how sick of throwing up I am. Today is the first time in two days I have actually left my apartment... and it's not that big of a place... I'm living but I just imagine how this can get worse. I'm really hoping it won't. I'm hoping that Heavenly Father will realize how weak I am and say, ok that's enough for Christie.... we'll see though...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

lorena landin.. said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im having a new nephew.. dont worry ... you`ll get better i`ve bee thru this hahahaha jk.. no.. seriously.. you are gonna be ok.. its just part of being pregnant.. miss ya :(
love ya..

Launi said...

oh christie! poor thing. sorry i've been slow on the crackers, having a baby kind of throws things off. :) but i promise that it is all worth it. hang in there, kid!

Christie said...

Thanks Launi, I completely understand! but you just take your time I won't be angry... don't you worry, unless my bad hormones take over my body... I feel like Spiderman.. lol jk

Launi said...

please don't go all emo kid on me! it didn't work for peter parker, and it won't work for you either! :)

Christie said...

lol I won't... I like the good up standing person better.. no more emo for me!