When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, July 09, 2007

New Job


I'm really trying to find a new job because since I've been sick all the time, I can't walk a lot or do a lot of heavy work. So I call in sick almost every day... it's ridiculous. So I really want a desk job. I'm trying to find one, so if by chance you hear about a good job in Cedar City where I can sit and work at a desk, let me know. We need more money for this baby growing inside of me... anyway.. hopefully the search will go well.

6 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Um, if I hear of any in Cedar, sure :) You could join me in my babysitting bridgade...it's a lot of fun, and they're really cute kids!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hey Christie,
There is a receptionist opening up here in Logan! It pays $10 an hour, plus full benefits.. :) Too bad you're six hours away! good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. The fact that you skipped a day of puking is a good sign. It starts with one day, then a few days later you go 2 or 3, then the next week you go 4 or 5 and so on and so forth and it slowly tapers off. I am about a month ahead of you right now and I am now to the point to where I only puke ocassionally. There is an end, I promise. And it really, really is worth it in the end. Just wait until you can start feeling the kicks and wiggles. That's the best part. :) Good luck.

Katelyn said...

Unless you are me and then it won't go away until the last month or two of your pregnancy! I hope it doesn't last that long though. :) I agree, feeling the baby move is the best part. I miss that!!

Christie said...

Thanks for the encouragement katelyn... I appreciate it! lol jk. It's kind of weird... one day I won't puke then like the next I'm at the toilet all day, then I don't know.. it's kind of a random thing but I'll see how it goes.

Janell R. Cropper said...

Just pray it doesn't come back! It's evil to do that...really. Only, it's not as bad...yet.. :)