When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School!


Yay for the first day of school! It was pouring as I was driving to school this morning and I thought to myself, what a way to start out the year! I hope I can make it through this semester, I'm sure I will! I'm excited for my classes and to be just one more semester closer to getting my degree... woot woot woot! I'm glad that I finally have something to do now, like papers and homework, isn't it great?!

No comments: