When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Our Trip! Cont....

Right after the play... which was AMAZING! Holy Crap it was awesome! I have to admit... I was crying. I'm not sure if it was because I was so excited or because it was so good, basically we loved it... even Todd!
If you look really close you can see the stage.. These were our seats. Right after we took this picture the picture nazi usher yelled at us.. it was kind of funny.... but we were excited!
We took this picture right out of the Theater.. at this point I was hyper ventilating!
This is us at the very edge of the pier... we were very happy because in just four hours we were going to see Wicked! woot!

We went on the ferris wheel on the Santa Monica Pier... it was fun! We needed to relax after such a long drive and what not...it was so beautiful there.. but very expensive.. but still beautiful!

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

Very very nice. I'll have to send you the picture of the set that Sheri took while we were in New York. It's fun to know there are picture nazis in both New York and L.A.! :) Looks like fun!

JaMiEj said...

You are GLOWING! You're a glowing pregnant lady. You're a glower! hehe I'm super glad you had fun! I've been to all these places too! So it was fun to see your pictures. Oh yeah! AND I've sat on that same tree! Sa-weet..

Miranda W. said...

I cried in Wicked my first time. So glad to know I wasn't the only one.