When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, September 03, 2007

15 weeks!

So I decided that I was just so dang excited to be a mom and to have a baby that I just had to kiss Todd and let him know how happy I was... hehe and then he took this picture of me. This is how big I am right now.. I'm not trying to poke out my stomach.. in fact, I can't suck in or anything, my stomach muscles hurt so much right now.. Just sitting down I'm sore, it's weird because it feels like I've done sit-ups, but in all actuality, I've done the exact opposite. We find out in four weeks if it's a girl or boy. It will be Sept. 25th, such a magical day! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for babies!!!!! you're cute.

Janell R. Cropper said...

You should've gone for the 26th silly! Just kidding! How fun for you! YAY!

Christie said...

yeah they only do them on tuesdays... I don't understand why though because I've had ultrasounds not on a tuesday before.. that's fine! And truly, I don't know how much of my belly is from the baby or just from my fat.. but that's fine

Katelyn said...

You're so cute!

Christie said...

you guys just make me feel so good! ;)

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

oh my heack this is just so cute i cant take it any more