When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Funny Husband

Today I was sitting at work at my wonderful desk.. and Todd came in to say hello for a minute. He was at work as well. I asked him how he was doing and what he was up to. He said, "Oh nothing just doing my math." "
"Oh is that fun?"
"No, honey, I hate it, I HATE IT!"
It sounded like he was going to freak out or have a break down. It was so funny just because he was talking about doing math... and I laughed. He did too but then he left and went back to his own office. If you're not laughing, you probably had to be there...

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I chuckled a little, but you are probably right. I think you had to be there for the full effect!

lorena landin.. said...

hahaah it was weird cuz i was reading it and i was imagining you sitting down and todd telling you.. hahha i even heard your voice hahah ok.. im starting to think tham in not fine... haah oh well..!! hahaah