When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Monday, Todd came home with a wonderful framed picture. It wasn't this one but it was this idea. It was a picture of Christ with a little boy, and he was holding him, they were kind of cuddling. It made me so happy. He hung it above our dinner table, so now when we are eating, it's like Gibson is there watching over us. It is so great! I also just want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. We really appreciate it and can feel it as we go through the day. Also, Jamie thanks for the AWESOME care package. Seriously! As soon as I can take a bath again, I am totally using very single one of those products, and I'll be slimy for like two days.. lol it'll be awesome! You guys are the best friends I could hope for and I'm so happy to have you in our lives. Also, Congrats again Janell, he is simply adorable!

2 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

I love that picture! That's super special. I love you guys! We've definitely been thinking about you and praying! Hope to see you soon!

Katelyn said...

Wow! I'm covered with goosebumps!! That's awesome!