When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, October 01, 2007

TAGGED!

I have been tagged so here ya go! But the pictures got mixed up.. but don't worry they didn't really have much of a different meaning.
1. I LOVE to just lay in bed and cuddle with Todd. We can lay in bed until like noon on Saturdays just talking and having a great time! I love it because it's so much fun to talk to him and to just have a time where we're alone and just enjoying each other's sense of humor and love for life and each other. It also feels really good! :)
2. I feel very uncomfortable going up to people I don't know and talking to them. This is hard for me, because it's actually my calling in the ward. I'm usually fine if I'm with someone else I know, but if it's just me, I get very shy... weird I know!
3. I love to talk on the phone! It is fun for me. I don't really know why, it's just fun! I love to get to know people and to check up on them on the phone, so if you ever feel like talking, give me a call!
4. I've only really ridden in a plane for one trip in my life. I did go on a small plane to california once but that wasn't very exciting. The time I went on a plane was when I went to Washington DC with One Voice... and well... yeah. But in December, we're flying to California.. it's gonna be great!
5. I really want to go to this conference. It is a conference where a TON of psychologists and really smart people in their fields get together and look at presentations and different studies. Hopefully I'll be able to go this next March. It's in Boise this year and it'll be fun!
6. I absolutely love to learn. I absolutely love my major. I absolutely love SUU! Now that I'm actually learning about things that I want to use the rest of my life, I have learned, that I just want to know more and more of what the professors are telling me. The first week of school, I kept hearing moaning and groaning about school, and I didn't feel that way at all, I was simply excited! The faculty here are pretty awesome as well. I'm glad I know where I'm going now with my profession... finally!
7. I am a board game junky. We are always playing games with friends and having good times. One of our favorite games is Aggravation. If you've never played it, go to Walmart and buy it! Seriously! It's so much fun! We're never met someone that didn't like it!
8. Someday I want to tour Europe and go to Australia as well. That is about all I have to say about that....
9. My new favorite show in the world is The Office. It's so funny! My very favorite character is Dwight. He's the goofy one in the brown shirt. He's so stupid sometimes, but so funny I love it! Just so you know, it's good!

10. I really, just don't like Rootbeer floats or some kinds of Orange juice. I mean I'll have them if they're there, but if there is another option, I'll take the other option. I only like Orange juice if it's minute maid orange juice..oh boy!

7 comments:

lorena landin.. said...

i hate rootbeer it tastes like toothpaste lets be honest! i agree with ya.. anyways.. its late gtg to bed love ya.. heyy!!!

YoUr MoM.!!!! hahahahahaha do u remember that one

JaMiEj said...

That was a good ten things! They were funny and cute!

Christie said...

why thank you!

Katelyn said...

haha! I love that big 'ol line of spooning!
Oh and I'm starting to like The Office more and more. We watched about 5 episodes last night. I seriously just want to punch the boss in the face 9 times though. He bugs!

Christie said...

me too... but I think that's the funny part of it all.. but I still like it!

lorena landin.. said...

in mexico we dont have tv´s so i cant watch it


hahahah jk!

Christie said...

liar, you do too! you can watch it on nbc.com... full episodes it's great!