When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, October 15, 2007

I've been Tagged by Rachel

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was living in Lyman Utah going to Elementary School... oh I'm young
2. Playing With friends
3. Going to Church
4. being the really annoying little sister
5. Started dancing, it was actually clogging

5 Things on my T0-Do List today:
1. Go to school
2. Go to work
3. Make Dinner and eat it
4. watch everybody loves raymond
5. Read newsweek article

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay tithing
2. Buy a house
3. Travel
4. donate to a good cause
5. Invest money

5 Things I'll never wear again:
1. home made shorts... lol
2. bright eye shadow
3. the huge bow in my hair
4. daffy duck sweatshirt
5. sleeveless shirt

5 Favorite Toys:
1. Todd
2. cell phone
3. computer
4. squishy stuff
5. Elmo

5 People to tag:
Katelyn
Brittany
Janell
Lorena
Jamie

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

Hey I clogged too! :)