When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, October 22, 2007

zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz

Ok so yesterday was a wonderful day! I absolutely love Sundays. Well... Todd and I were having a great night just playing around and being silly in our apartment. We stayed up until about 2:00 AM. We slept in until about 10 but Todd wanted to get up and go get breakfast at McDonalds' so he could get monopoly pieces, he's obsessed. Well anyway... we got up and got ready for the day we're running errands and get a lot done. Well around 4 I started to get VERY tired. I made an early dinner because I had to work and I could barely finish it. I am now at work.. dead tired. see, I can't even put it in caps and I want to so badly. But anyway! Just know, it's always a good idea to go to bed early and to get up when you naturally wake up, even if you want to get monopoly pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok...