When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pictures! yay!

So we finally got some pictures back. These are just a few, we didn't have the other role back so maybe we'll have some better ones when we get that role back. These are all of the ones that turned out pretty well so far. We have a few with us playing around... we don't like to be serious if you haven't noticed!
So.. whatcha wanna do? I don't know, what you wanna do? NOW don't start that again!
A for real picture, this is my favorite! :)
He's gained weight... he's getting harder to carry... hehe
This is the Salinas pose.. we're gangsters, can ya tell?

7 comments:

dust and kam said...

They are so cute! I love them! It's very pretty up there!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I really REALLY like! They're awesome. Ya know..I think these are the first pictures I've seen of Todd with a real smile. Not a goofy one. :)

Anonymous said...

when you started talking about getting the other film rolls i was like, "film rolls? what's that??" Haha. i love technology.

oh, and you guys rock. you're hair is gorgeous.

Launi said...

you look good in red, christie.

Christie said...

why thank you all.. yeah it was a professional camera that is a few years old, but that's ok it takes pretty good pictures! And yes, I absolutely LOVE Cedar in the fall I mean we were even talked about on the Today show because of our "fall foliage" go figure!

JaMiEj said...

I like! You two are adorable!

Katelyn said...

Those are so cute!! I love it!