When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April Fools Day

So yesterday was April Fools Day. I got it bad, really bad! Yesterday morning at like 8:00 my sister called and her voice was really serious and very quiet, and she said that she was getting back together with her ex-husband Denis. I know that my face lost all of it's color. I asked her why she felt that way and she's just like, "It just feels right!" And then she's just like, APRIL FOOLS! It was the MEANEST thing she could have done. If I could put my hand through the phone I would have strangled her! So mean!

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

That is so mean! I think I'd do the same!

The Shermans said...

Where's a picture for your post?? Loved your last random pic for your weekend visit!