When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Monday, April 14, 2008

My sweet husband!

This past weekend, I went to Boise for a conference of Psychology. I was gone from Thursday morning til Sunday afternoon. When I got home, this was waiting for me along with a bunch of sweet signs posted all around our apartment! I love my husband! Speaking of apartment, we just found an apartment in cedar that is $375 a month including utilities and it has hook-ups! We are stoked! It's still only one bedroom, but Todd went and looked at it and said that we could easily fit a baby in there, I'm going to go check today just to make sure! I'm so stinking excited!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

$375??? pfft.

Christie said...

is that good or bad? move to Cedar the land of the cheap apartments...

Janell R. Cropper said...

$375 is fabulous. We thought we were lucky to find a two bedroom in Lehi for $625. Husbands are wonderful! I have a bouquet on my table smiling springtime that mine brought me saturday night! :)

Katy said...

Have you tried getting into subsidized housing? Kensington apts. base rent rate on your income. It could be a lot less than $375 and it would have two bedrooms.

Christie said...

pretty sure we make "too much" for subsidized... it's retarded