When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Lack of sleep!

So the past two nights I've pulled graves, and currently I'm in the middle of a 12 hour shift. I only have 3 more hours to go, which is a great thing! But needless to say, I'm basically super tired! I'm ready to get back to normal sleep! I feel like I can't even function right now. Sleep is very important... I am getting prepared for when our little one comes a long, then I will probably a lot worse than I am right now, good times! I can't wait!!!!!! Oh fyi about that, we find out officially on the 20th if we're having a boy or girl, I honestly can't wait! It's gonna be good! yay!

1 comment:

Janell R. Cropper said...

You can have the assurance that you may get an hour of sleep here and there when the little one comes, rather than a complete 12 hours up all the time :) We're excited for the 20th. We'll keep posted! Around here all our friends are having girls, so it will be fun to see what you're having!