When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Woo Hoo

So this weekend we went camping with my family in Wayne County and something great happened! I'm still pregnant! The last time we went camping was the night we lost Gibson. I was way excited to go because I wanted to make sure it just wasn't because we were camping. It was all fine and dandy! It was my family's family reunion this weekend and each year we have an auction where we bring things that we made and we auction it off for money for future reunions. I bought some burp clothes and receiving blankets and they are really cute! I have a belly picture for you guys but I forgot our camera, I'll post it tomorrow.

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

Hey, are you part of my family, and I just don't know it? Ha ha.

We have a family reunion in Wayne County with an Auction, etc. every Memorial Day Weekend! You are awesome.

This year we switched it up and stayed in Fishlake and just drove to Bicknell. But we usually stay in the THousand Lake RV park!

Next Memorial Day I will look for you!

Christie said...

That's awesome! Yeah I grew up in Wayne County we go down to Grover we have property down there.. that's way funny!

Katelyn said...

Yay! I'm glad you're still pregnant! And I can't wait to see your cute belly!