When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Mighty Hair Cut!

So yesterday I got my hair cut. We ended up cuttinG 16 inches off, which was awesome! I documented it so you can enjoy the experience as well! ;) Just so you know, some of the pictures are a little blurry because our camera is really touchy and my sister-In-law couldn't keep it still.. lol, but you get the idea.

Back view... obviously
It looks way long this way...
I was so happy to get it cut!
This was Right after she cut it off, initially it was 14 inches but then we cut more off after that. But I'm holding up the hair that she cut off.
This is while she was dying the hair, I was getting some radio signals...
This is after it's alL said and done. I was holding up the hair... that was a little strange. But we're going to be donating it to lock of love.

Back view, it's pretty much stacked! I like it!You can also count this as a stomach shot... because I"m definitely getting bigger!

Todd was really tired last night, but he liked it. It's a little lighter than I had imagined, but I still really like it. It took me all yesterday to get used to it though, it still kind of freaks me out a little, but it's SUPER easy to do, and I don't clobber Todd with my hair anymore! Oh and by the way, there is a little hint through-out the post telling you what we're having! ;)

7 comments:

JaMiEj said...

Oh! I was hoping to see it today! Me likey!! Way to be! And I don't get the hint.. altho I'm guessing a girl, cuz there were so many pictures of your lovely face. :D

JaMiEj said...

OOh! Oh! oooh! I get it! GIRL! g-i-r-l! I win! lol Congratulations guys!!! She's gonna be so precious..

Katelyn said...

Yay! I was wondering why random letters were capitalized. Congratulations! You're hair is super cute too!

Christie said...

Thanks we're excited! I'm glad you guys caught on...

The Shermans said...

Love the hair... You'll like it short with a baby too! Congrats!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Sure, I run away to California for a week, and all the exciting stuff happens! :) Congrats!

dust and kam said...

Love, love, love your hair! So cute!