When in situations of stress we wonder if there is anymore to give. We can be comforted to know that God, who knows our capacity perfectly, placed us here to succeed. No one was foreordained to fail. Let us remember that we were measured before and were found equal to our tasks. When we feel overwhelmed, let us recall the assurance that God will not over-program us; he will not press upon us more than we can bear.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Update

Just an update on the pregnancy, we went to the doctor today. He wanted to check my cervix because it was a little soft on Wednesday. Well the way he explained it to me, is it should be like a piece of wood and mine is like Jello. That is a little worrisome because that means that we could have a pre-term labor and won't be able to take our baby home. So we now have to go into the doctor every week so he can keep an eye on my cervix so it won't open. If it looks like that is going to happen, we're going to have to put a stitch in it. I probably would have preferred doing that in the first place, but the doctors decided that it would be better for me to come in once a week to be checked. So just keep us in your prayers that we will be able to bring our baby girl home.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Christie! You're marvelous! You and sweet little future baby are in my prayers! Let me know if you need help moving or unpacking or anything. :D

Janell R. Cropper said...

I will keep you in my prayers for sure!:) I wanna meet this little girl!